Exploring Gorai Beach: Mumbai's Hidden Island Paradise | Japanese Girl's First Time in Mumbai .

I believe that traveling is not just about visiting new places, but also about learning and growing as individuals. My journey through India was a life-changing experience that taught me about the beauty of diversity and the importance of stepping out of our comfort zones. I hope that my travel vlog inspires you to do the same. This video was shot during the first stages of lockdown relaxation in Mumbai when schools , public amenities and beaches were allowed to reopen . After months of isolation and social distancing, the beaches of Mumbai offered a much-needed escape and a chance to soak in the sun, sea, and sand. The beaches of Mumbai have always been a source of attraction for locals and tourists alike. From the iconic Juhu beach to the serene Versova beach, Mumbai's coastline offers something for everyone. The beaches are a reminder of the city's resilience and its ability to bounce back from difficult times. In this vlog, I will be taking you to one of Mumbai's most beautiful beaches - Gorai Beach. 

I started my journey from the city and took Autorickshaw from Borivali railway station to reach the ferry point , a distance of 3 km from where you can take a ferry to reach the beach. You can also reach Gorai from Marve and the distance from Marve to Gorai is a quick and scenic 15-minute ferry ride and it offers a beautiful view of the Mumbai skyline. As I reached Gorai Beach, I was welcomed by a long stretch of pristine white sand and clear blue waters. The beach was relatively less crowded than some of Mumbai's other popular beaches, which makes it a perfect spot to relax and unwind. The moment I arrived at the beach I couldn't resist taking a dip in the water, which was surprisingly clean and refreshing. 

As I got hungry, I explored the food options nearby the beach. Most of the food joints and shacks were closed due to the lack of tourists ,Gorai Beach in normal times is known for its delicious seafood, including prawns, crabs, and fish. So tried some of the street food, like Bhel Puri and Sev Puri, which are Mumbai's famous beachside snacks. After enjoying the beach and the food, I decided to take a walk around the nearby areas. I came across some beautiful temples like the Global Vipassana Pagoda, which is a stunning architectural masterpiece. I also explored the nearby fishing village, which is bustling with activity. As the sun starts to set, I headed back to the beach to enjoy the breathtaking view of the sunset. The colors of the sky blend into the sea, making for a mesmerizing sight. I captured some beautiful shots of the sunset, and the sky turns into a canvas of orange, pink, and purple.

 And that's a wrap for my Gorai Beach vlog from post lockdown.To watch the YouTube video click the link below  I hope you will enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it. If you like this video, don't forget to hit the like button and subscribe to my channel for more travel and food vlogs like this one. See you in my next adventure!YouTube Video

Comments